What Online Business should I Start, please I need Ideas?
Does that question sound familiar? Of course, that is the question so many folks are asking. The most common request new entrepreneurs make online is suggestion on profitable online business ideas to start. The forums and social network websites are full of such requests . Millions of internet users are searching online for business ideas that they can implement to generate residual income. Online businesses seems to be coping better during this economic recession than the traditional businesses. Well, that is my personal observation, let’s get back to the aim of this post. I intend to share with you some hot online business ideas you can implement.
The beauty of some of these ideas is that they can actually be run as internet home based business. That is not to imply that they are meant for work at home mummies alone or the unemployed. It will do no harm if you have some extra bucks beside the fixed income from your paid job. Some of these ideas can actually be developed into small online businesses that are capable of recruiting staff (that means, you can eventually Fire Your Boss and Hire Yourself Some Staff!). Some of the internet marketers currently making waves online started their business from their homes. Their first staff were members of their immediate family who lend helping hand out of solidarity. You can achieve the same feat! You heard me right, you too can become a successful entrepreneur, an employer of labor.
I’ve come across several internet marketers promising to sell 101 hot ideas on online business or best online business ideas for some dollars. If you are not too lazy to do a little research online yourself, you can do without those packages. I can authoritatively say that you do not need so many internet home business ideas, you only need one good online business idea and the sheer determination to turn your dream to reality. Of course your passion as an individual is what determines the best internet business you should start. I addressed this issue in a post, The Best Online Business To Start.
I also wish to disabuse your mind from assuming that the only successful online business idea is that of becoming an affiliate marketer or earning peanuts via Google Adsense placed on some crappy website (I don’t mean to be rude, just trying to drive the point home). Beside affiliate marketing and Google Adsense there are other great online business ideas that you can implement as a newbie entrepreneur. My personal policy is to engage in any legitimate online business that will give me residual income. I am careful to only implement ideas that can run as a system without me being tied down. I don’t want another job. I want a business that runs on its own. So, I avoid crazy online business ideas that aims at turning human beings to clicking or surfing robots. Sitting behind a screen and clicking for hours just to generate $5 dollars is a stupid online business idea as far as I’m concerned. Look at it this way, how many clicks will it take for you to generate $100,000 per year? If the answer is mind boggling, then it is a pointer that it is not the right online business strategy for you to implement.
Ok, enough of the ramblings, lets look at some top online business ideas for you to kick start your entrepreneurs journey. They may not be rated as the best online business ideas and opportunities, but you can be rest assured that anyone with access to the internet and a little determination can use any of these ideas to build a home based business or a part-time business that has the potential of recruiting staff in the nearest future. Note, these are not new online business ideas, but they have been tested and proven by veteran internet marketers and webpreneurs.
10 Online Business Ideas
1. Online Secretary – You can offer services as a virtual secretary to busy executives.
2. Online Tutoring / Internet Trainer – Online Tutor and trainers are becoming common.
3. Online Desktop Publishing – A little knowledge of word processing and one or two graphic software will put you into business.
4. Infopreneur – You can package information and sell online to people who need such information. That is what ebooks are all about.
5. Online Consultant – Are you a professional? Expert in a particular field? Turn your years of experience into a money minting machine by providing consultancy online.
6. Online Unique Party Organiser – Hey, some of us are not just good in getting things organized. If you are a good planner, you can offer your service for money.
7. Website Designing – Get in touch with the owner of crappy websites and offer to redesign for them at a cheaper rate. You can get serious jobs if you can package a presentation to convince those entrepreneurs that are yet internet shy to establish an online presence for their business.
8. Internet Researcher – you may not believe it, but some folks consider Googling as too much work. If you love searching for information online like Shelock Holmes (a freelance detective 😉 ) this business idea will suit you.
9. Online Book-keeping Services – Are you a trained book-keeper or accountant? You can help many folks that are getting into trouble with the Tax Authority as a result of muddled up books. You can employ the use of telephone calls, instant messenger and email to get their transaction details while you prepare a professional book of account for them for a fee.
10. Ebay Seller – Do I need to explain this? You or someone close to you must have bought something from EBay before. Go into your attic and look around, you will be surprised that there are items lying down there that you can sell for some little money on Ebay. By the time you exhaust that, you can go to GrandMa or Friends Attics and help them dispose off (at a profit to yourself) all those old toys, books, magazine, music CD/DVD etc.
This post is getting too long, so I have to stop here. I’m planning to give greater details on how to implement some of the online business ideas mentioned above in my subsequent posts. However, if you love playing Shelock Holmes, you can get information by conducting a little research on any of them using the free search engine, Google! I encourage you to bookmark this page to Delicious so that you can return to it later. You can get the future updates to this post Online Business Ideas by subscribing to my RSS feed. The subscription is free. I look forward to feedback from you through comments. If you need any assistance don’t hesitate to make a request. See you at the top. Cheers.