This blog was started on the 6th of March, 2008. My goal for starting the blog was stated clearly in my post The Nigerian Entreprenuer Seeking to Make Money Online
One month has rolled by and it is time to take record and evaluate my performance so far.
My main goal for starting this blog is to:
- Make Money by rendering services online.
- Get famous in the Blogosphere while retaining my Nigerian Identity.
My target audience is Newbie bloggers and Online Entrepreneurs with special attention to Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs. So far, I have been able to meet over 50bloggers. I have gotten acquainted with about 5 Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs.
My blog statistics for the first month shows the following:
- Numbers of Visitors – 1,445 (Page Views 2,520)
- Number of Posts – 14 (Comments – 43)
- RSS Feed Subscriptions – 11
- Alexa Rank – 437,823
- Compete Rank – 826,662
- Technorati – Rank 874,116, Authority 9
- Google PR – n/a
So what do you think! How will you score me! (No sentiment please!) I would have love to have a professional review my blog and my one month performance, but I cannot afford one yet 😉 . You can help by giving your candid opinion in the comment. If you love my post, subscribe via email. Thanks