Author Topic: Success business 2012  (Read 9395 times)

Offline gok81

• Authority: +0/-0
  • Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Success business 2012
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:47:56 AM »
Dear Colleagues -- Entrepreneurs,

You are among those people who make our world better! Many of those wonderful things that surround us today were created because of your dreams, hard work, and efforts. And your input is worthy of respect. And if the following information helps some of you to become even more successful then I will know I did not waste my time. In 20 years of my work, I have launched over 12 successful business projects. Every new project was larger and more interesting than its predecessor. As long as I can remember, I always chose my new business with my heart, so to speak, instead of building chains of logical thought. Perhaps, that is the reason for the success of my companies, since it is easy to achieve higher results when you love what you do. Then, instead of a boring job, it becomes an exciting game which brings a lot of pleasure. The feeling that I get when I see a worthy product, or when suddenly I come up with a fabulous business idea, resembles excitement and passion that a gamer experiences before a big captivating game. That is the feeling I have now, because I found a very interesting product and I am starting a big fascinating game surrounding it. But I must tell you how it happened in an orderly manner. It is an exciting story!

Last year, while closing the sale on my two last companies, I was trying to figure out what to do next. I could not imagine my life without a new game, which is why I was actively seeking for new ideas. As a rule, when I start my search for a new business, first of all, I try to have a clear idea of what I am looking for, what kind of business it should be. I define my ideas and write them down with maximum clarity. It is a good method, you should try it. It helps to organize everything in your mind, focus on the search, avoid unpleasant mistakes, and wasting of time and money. This is how I saw my next business:

•   The product has to be interesting. It attracts a lot of attention from people, is well accepted by the customers, and ignites positive emotions and attitude.
•   The business allows me to be creative. I can develop and improve the product by myself.
•   Initial investments are not large. I do not need to build a production facility and buy equipment, investing a lot of money in that.
•   The business is highly profitable. Return on my investment is fast (within 6-8 months)
•   I do not need to have a large number of employees for this business.
•   The business allows participation of other people as independent partners.
They can receive significant profits and become ?1 on the market of their region.

As you can see, the “ideal picture” of my business was quite well-defined. The search was active so I had many options; however, none of them matched my description, there was always something important missing. Frankly speaking, I started to worry. The situation was resolved quite unexpectedly during my trip to Los Angeles. We had a busy trip agenda. It involved a participation in a large business conference, multiple meetings, as well as visiting a variety of places of interest, including a well-known theme park Universal Studios. This happened to be the place where I saw the subject of my future business, which at that moment, was hidden behind a crowd of laughing people.

Wondering what caused such an emotional reaction from the audience, my friends and I started to push forward. When we reached the epicenter of the crowd’s attention, we saw a small cute video both with two 15-year-olds sitting on round chairs inside. Both of them were wearing bright green capes. All of this looked very unusual and reminded of some kind of a show. “Dance Heads” logos were written on the booths. The teenagers were very excited and did not take their eyes of the camera, preparing for the show. People around the booth were constantly smiling. Anticipation of something remarkable and interesting was in the air. The image from the camera was immediately reflected on the big monitor, which at that point did not show anything special other than the smiling faces of those same two boys.

Suddenly, a loud and cheerful music started to play. The teenagers, who looked even happier than before, started to move their heads to the music, make faces, and lip sync something, while staring into the camera. Roars of laughter were heard all around. I was trying my best to see what everyone was laughing at, but I could not get a glimpse of it and started to get annoyed. Finally, when I switched my attention from the guys to the monitor, I simply could not believe it. On the screen I still saw the same two teenagers, but now in the form of two macho men, well dressed and dancing professionally to a Latin-American hit. Right in front of my eyes, those two boys sitting on the chairs were transformed in some unimaginable way, and all of a sudden, became the main characters of a funny music video. It was incredible! When the filming was finished, they approached the booth operator and received their DVDs with their performance debut in a bright wrapping.

Next in line to the chairs in the booth were an elderly lady of about 65 and her companion, who was a bit older. They chose a video for their future performance (as it turned out, there were more than 40 options), and after a few minutes, what we saw on the big screen was that lady, now with voluptuous breasts and beautiful legs, dancing to a popular Elvis Presley hit. Her boyfriend was dancing next to her in a posh tuxedo. People around the booth were simply rolling on the floor laughing. Meanwhile, completely captivated by this show, I started to estimate the potential of this business. When I reviewed all of the points on my list and compared them to what I saw before me, I almost forgot to breathe. I realized that this was it; this was what I was looking for. My friends and I got in line, paid $20 and soon, as we were wiping the tears of laughter off our faces, we received our music videos. Later, I think I showed this video no less than 100 times to my friends and acquaintances, carefully watching their reaction. Every single viewing was accompanied by a hearty laughter and a question, “Where can I do this?”

The decision to start this business was made without any doubts. The network of potential clients was obvious. My thought process was as follows: at any place where there is a steady flow of people a booth like this will receive a lot of attention. But we have to strive to preserve the exclusivity of this incredibly bright product that attracts so much attention and positive emotions. This is why it is so important to prevent it from being easily accessible by using it only for special occasions. Then it is in the bag. I did not have to puzzle my head over this for too long. There are hundreds of different special occasions, such as corporate parties, weddings, birthdays, festivals, new restaurant, store or club openings, happening in any city every day. The opportunities are unlimited! And of course every host wants their guests to be delighted, impressed, surprised, and to throw a special party, but there is rarely anything new. But the booth is a show by itself! At any of these special events this booth would be the center of attention. The guests will be delighted.
I contacted the manufacturer of this product, DH Recordings company, as soon as I got home, and received a confirmation to what I already thought about – the Dance Heads booths were extremely popular during special events and holidays. Even more inspired now, I continued to communicate with the company’s representatives and learned that the Dance Heads brand is quite famous in many countries of the world and it has among its clients some well known celebrities, such as Paris Hilton, Hugh Laurie, David and Victoria Beckham, Hugh Hefner, and many others. A week later, I signed a contract and purchased five studios. I think that I was more excited about my studios than a child on a Christmas Eve waiting for Santa Claus to bring him presents. When I received the freight, I could barely wait for my employees to unpack and assemble one of the studios. Finally, when everything was ready, the music started and I experienced the magic of Dance Heads again.

Now the real work had started. We quickly put together a presentation, made price lists, determining the rental cost for the studio with an operator to be between $1000 and $2000 per event (depending on the work hours and the day of the week), and launched a promotion campaign. The very first event (VIP party for a large company) for which we used the studio confirmed all of my calculations. Despite the fact that the VIP guests of the party had seen a lot during their lives, it made a splash! The feedback we received from the hosts and the guests was delightful, and the studio was the star attraction of the party. During the next month we did several events, parties, birthdays, and different presentations. The word of mouth spreads fast and the number of requests from customers simply skyrocketed. And it could not have been otherwise, since every guest at every event we catered for left with a present that he would later show to all of his friends, family, and acquaintances.

The attractiveness of the Dance Heads immediately manifested itself in the form of interest from serious customers and mass media. In a blink of an eye, the audience started to see the Dance Heads studios more and more often during the VIP events serviced by the stars of the entertainment market. During the second month of our work, our profits grew threefold, and my employees were not surprised anymore, planning to work with 4 or 5 studios in a single day for several events simultaneously. 

It has only been a year since then, but I feel like it has been twenty since we had such a busy schedule. Our company has now become the exclusive DH Recordings distributor for the USA and now we can have partners from other states join us, which, as you can remember, was involved in the point 6 of my plan. Not everyone will be able to join the Dance Heads team, of course, but we will be happy to welcome creative and successful people worthy of the reputation, attention, and respect that the business of Dance Heads brings to its owners. Those partners will divide the USA market between themselves, while we will be glad to help them in their work, share with them our successful experience and knowledge, and provide them with technical support.

The detailed description of the business opportunity can be downloaded from here dh - business . com  8)

Sincerely,
Andrey Timoshenko
DH Development President

Offline folrop

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
new idea of 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »
I've found out that this is a new idea to start new business.

Minimum investment, use only one employee, popular for everyone (cool entertainment business)

thank you for interesting idea  :D

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Re: Success business 2012
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 05:04:40 AM »
thank you for good rebly - more information of business you can see on this web-site :

dh-business . com   ;)

Offline wertigo1

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:32:54 AM »
Company is helping young entrepreneur to start to earn money. They have lots of metodics based on success operations of owners of Dance Heads

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 06:11:56 AM »
Ok, lets talk about this business. You know that this is entertainment business. You shouldn't need any employers which have to work everyday, Second everyone like entertainment so this is main gall for entrepreneurs which working with DanceHeads

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
One way how to make paid off business during 3 month
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »
This is based on real experience of business partners Dance Heads. We have the following information and have created statistic how you could  paid off  business during 3 month:

- If you make average cost of renting the studio $ 300 / hour and have 13 event a month
 - If you make average cost of renting the studio $ 380 / hour and have 10 event a month
 - If you make average cost of renting the studio $ 550 / hour and have 7 event a month

Company always take care of his partners and helps them to make this business successful. They created a program how you could earn money with studios Dance Heads

Join to our team dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »
Company's mission is helping adventurous people to create and develop their own business which purpose is "To make people smile! :)"
What are the benefits for Dance Heads partners?
- free training and training materials
- free software updates
- free annual content (music videos) updates
- free promotion materials: ads, publications, video-presentations etc.
- access to a considerable number of video ads
- free staff training materials
- free technical support at Dance Heads HQ
As you can see, the company made sure the fresh enterpreneur obtains a solid product with all the customer care required included.

Want to learn more? Go to dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Return your money during 3 month:
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 06:36:14 AM »
Company guaranty every entrepreneur, which want to open his own business or diversificate his income, ready business which garanty stabile money. This opportunity increase your capital

Every Dance Heads partner receives:
•   Training and training manuals for the booth
•   Software updates
•   New videos and songs
•   Promotion materials for the business
•   Technical and administrative support from the professionals of the Central Dance Heads office
•   
More detail on dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
While at an event the Dance Heads Studio attracts a great amount of public attention.
This feature makes it a unique tool in the advertising world. Great for corporate and retail promotions and branding.
Today many companies/brands are looking for new ways to create a close bond  and emotional ties with their target audience. The value of this type of bond is priceless. (being able to identify with such a fun and positive experience).
With the help of Dance Heads, companies can gain  a powerful emotional in?uence on the end user and draw positive attention to the products and services being promoted.
Owners of  the Dance Heads studios can receive substantial income by helping to promote and organize these types of events for the corporate world. There are many ways to do this!
Additional opportunities:
The studios can be branded with company banners or decorated for any speci?c event. (it can be modi?ed in many different ways, i.e. a wedding chapel,  a Coke bottle etc).
You can even embed the logo, slogan, a short message or advertisement at the beginning of each  video. According to statistical data on the average each person shows their recorded video clip to 30-40 people, if uploaded to YouTube or Facebook the number of views could be in the thousands. All of this enhances the effect and fosters the popularity of the brand that is being promoted.
Sleeves for the DVDs can also be printed with logo of company which hires the studio.

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Profitability
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 05:17:16 AM »
Here you can find the example of income calculation while using Dance Heads studios for events service.
The most usual and common order is renting of studios for 4 hours. The average cost of such order is 1500 dollars. Every next hour is charger additionally at 200-300 dollars on average.
In this way even if you hold only one event per week your monthly income that you will get from only one studio will constitute 6000 dollars.
If you manage to hold at least two events per week, for example each Saturday and Sunday, then your monthly income will amount to 12000 dollars.
Example of income calculation for Dance Heads studios placed in amusement parks and other public rest areas.
We took 4 studios actually working in the USA and calculated their rates for the same period of time. These studios were installed in different places with various people attendance.
All together during one week from 19.03 to 26.03 these four studios sold 864 DVDs with records of delighted customers. It means that average weekly rate of one studio is 216 DVDs.
Each owner developed his own pricing policy. One of them set up the price for a DVD at a level of 8 dollars and another one – at a level of 15. All in all, average price of one DVD was 11.5 dollars.
Accordingly the average weekly income from each studio equaled to 2484 dollars. And these are real figures.
Isn’t it worth starting and development of your own Dance Heads business?

www . dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Sources of income / places for studio location
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »
There are several methods of earning income in Dance Heads business: two main methods and couple of additional.

FIRST WAY OF EARNING INCOME:

Use of Dance Heads recording studios for service of numerous celebrations, corporate events, weddings, Birthday parties, anniversaries, parties, festivals, presentations of newly opened restaurants, shops, clubs etc.

Every event organizer wishes to cause the most pleasant emotions in the guests circles and leave unforgettable memories and it is you who can really do it!

When using this way of earning your income event organizers pay you as an owner of Dance Heads system the fixed rent cost including transport expenses and work of service personnel. In this case use of recording studio is free of charge for all visitors of this event.

Using Dance Heads you will be able to organize the best parties. Guests’ impressions exceed even the boldest expectations. Wherever Dance Heads are used people are having fun, they are sincerely laughing and feel themselves like real stars. Process of video recording and viewing captivates all visitors, gathers lots of guests near the studio and spreads good mood.

By doing this business you can not only search clients by your own but also set up mutually beneficial collaboration with different companies and people dealing with entertainment sphere (wedding and event-agencies, photo operators, masters of ceremonies and anchormen). You will help such companies and people to provide customers with more entertainments and they in turn will help you to find more orders.

While doing Dance Heads business you will necessarily communicate with stars, big companies and agencies. In other words, you will reach new level and become an integral part of Show Business!

EXAMPLES

You can place your studio at the wedding. This will create an unforgettable atmosphere of fun and happiness which will be enjoyed by all guests…

Arrange the collaboration with agencies and you will receive more orders from them.

Place your studio at the private party and provide each guest with a chance to feel like a Hollywood star.

www . dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Quality of video records
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:43 AM »
Technical quality, effectiveness and stage direction of video clips used in Dance Heads studios incomparably exceed the quality of videos used in any other analogues. And when speaking about videos recorded since the beginning of 2011, they definitely surpass all expectations. People are simply delighted!

All Dance Heads videos are created by highly qualified specialists. Technology of such videos production contains numerous technical secrets and details. Obvious difference in videos quality is easily noticeable to people, and since video records represent the core of this service, their quality and brilliancy are crucial for the success of this business.

In Dance Heads systems videos are recorded on the special licensed DVDs which are aesthetically attractive and supplied in branded packaging. In addition, every Dance Heads system is equipped with counters of records quantity. This gives you total control over your business and protection against possible incidents of hired staff unethical behavior.

www . dh-business . com

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Training system
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 09:13:11 AM »
In course of our work we many times got convinced that our partners reach success and get substantial income from Dance Heads business much faster if they are initially supplied with knowledge and all necessary information about successful practices as well as promotional materials which are already available.

All of the above mentioned things were organized when headquarters Dance Heads described and systematized their technology. Since then all useful information has been available for each Dance Heads partner. Each piece of information and materials represents extremely important part in the structure of successful business.

Based on all available materials and data we developed a very high-performance educational program which incorporates all practical experience, advices from the most flourishing partners, confidential business materials, lots of PR-materials, materials for presentation, advertising and promotion of Dance Heads services.

We developed a convenient way of training and designed practical exercises by doing which step by step you will set up your Dance Heads business properly and in a very short time without having missed any single important stage.

Program materials are available through the main web-site; partners’ page will become accessible to you immediately after the agreement is signed up. Program can be followed distantly with the most suitable for you speed and conditions. It consists of 3 parts. First two parts are related directly to the organization of Dance Heads business. Third part is technical; its objective is to instruct our partners on how to use the equipment properly.

Over the whole period of study you will be provided with assistance of private consultant from Headquarters Dance Heads.

After successful completion of training program you will be granted with a special certificate.
Program includes following information and materials:

•   how to start Dance Heads business properly;
•   which staff do you need and how to choose best of the best specialists;
•   ow to promote Dance Heads services so that your efforts would bring desired results;
•   promotional tools and methods of their utilization;
•   important marketing information;
•   example of scenario of Dance Heads office opening;
•   successful marketing practices;
•   materials and proven promotional practices;
•   how to hold successful telephone conferences with potential clients;
•   proper ways of holding the presentations about Dance Heads services and selection of materials for presentation;
•   pricing policy information and examples of price lists;
•   selection of materials for your web-site;
•   prototypes of business cards, leaflets and sets of other high quality advertising materials for studios presentation at different events;
•   how to use video records in your work;
•   set of high quality advertising video records;

And many others… which will facilitate you appearance on the market and allow you to avoid mistakes.
You will know how to start and do your business!

Want to learn more? Go to www . dh-business . com
Join our team!

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Support
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:50 AM »
Dance Heads is a ready business solution. At the starting point of your Dance Heads business you also receive package with educational, promotional and PR-materials which will significantly facilitate your appearance on the market and allow you to avoid mistakes.

You are not doing business by your own. Headquarters Dance Heads exist and work with the purpose to provide technical and administrative support to business owners from all over the world. To facilitate your work we receive and publish brochures on the successful practices of our partners from different states and countries and hold business conferences. Our employees are highly qualified and competent which allows to provide our partners with effective advice and consultation.

By starting Dance Heads business you get the right to use already available promotional and PR-materials, advertising video records of the highest quality, printed and video presentations as well as job descriptions for personnel. This will save a significant part of your human, financial and time resources.

You will also receive all new materials through the official Dance Heads web-site using your profile name.

Dance Heads is a high quality business. Nicely structured and accessible information bulletins are composed and published specially for you. Consulting companies can only envy the organizational level and qualification of Dance Heads staff.

You will have reliable support!

Join our team!

Offline gok81

• Nigerian Entrepreneurs
    • View Profile
Well-known trademark
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 06:37:30 AM »
Today Dance Heads is the most popular world brand known to millions of people in many countries. The name Dance Heads ® has been officially registered as a trademark and is under protection of the law.
Rights regarding its usage belong exclusively to our partners who are licensed owners of Dance Heads business.
You will work under the well-known brand name!

Join our team!