Author Topic: GET YOUR LAPTOP(DELL,HP,COMPAQ,TOSHIBA,ACER,SONY) FOR 10,000 NAIRA ONLY  (Read 11975 times)

Offline newnaija

• Authority: +0/-0
    • View Profile
DO YOU NEED  A FAIRLY USED  LAPTOP THIS WEEK?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO  START A LAPTOP SALES BUSINESS WITH 30,000 NAIRA ONLY THIS  JUNE? THEN READ THIS.

AS A YOUNG NIGERIAN ,ONE OF  MY MAJOR DREAMS WAS TO OWN LAPTOP COMPUTER AND IN THE YEAR
2008,I DISCOVERED THAT NIGERIAN IMPORTERS SELL THE CHEAPEST AND BEST LAPTOPS IN NIGERIA. SO IN 2008,I BOUGHT
MY 1ST LAPTOP FOR 4,500 NAIRA ONLY (P2)
                  THE TRUTH IS THAT IMPORTERS SELL THE CHEAPEST LAPTOPS HERE IN NIGERIA  BUT MOST NIGERIANS ARE YET
TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT  THE TABLE BELOW WHICH SHOWS THE  PRICES OF LAPTOPS IN NIGERIA
 PRICE----LIST OF LAPTOPS IN NIGERIA
   IMPORTERS PRICE                                               MARKET PRICE  /  COMPUTER VILLAGE PRICE
P2--- N3,000 - N6,000                                                        P2---N20,000 UPWARDS
P3---N9,000-N13,000                                                        P3--N30,000 UPWARDS
P4---N16,000-N20,000                                                       P4--N40,000 UPWARDS

TAKING A  GOOD  STUDY AT THE ABOVE  ANANLYSIS WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHY LAPTOPS CAN BE VERY CHEAP
TO YOU IF YOU KNOW THE BEST IMPORTERS TO BUY FROM.
BUYING LAPTOPS FROM IMPORTERS WILL SAVE YOU AND YOUR  FRIENDS A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY AND IN THE LONG-RUN
WILL EXPAND YOUR HORIZON IN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.IT WILL ALSO HELP YOU TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU BUY
FOR OTHER PEOPLE TOO.
               OVER THE TIMES THAT I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN LAPTOP BUSINESS,I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT BUYING
LAPTOPS  FROM IMPORTERS IS THE BEST OPTION FOR EVERY AVERAGE NIGERIAN WHO WILL LIKE TO OWN A LAPTOP.

4   REASONS WHY YOU MUST START BUYING LAPTOPS  FROM IMPORTERS TODAY   (FAIRLY USED)

1.           IT SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY.BUYING LAPTOPS FROM IMPORTERS SAVES YOU A MINIMIUM OF 10,000 NAIRA ON
EACH  LAPTOP PURCHASED.(E.G PENTIUM 3-MARKET PRICE-30,000 NAIRA  -- IMPORTER PRICE-- 13,000 NAIRA  )

2.          IT EXPANDS YOUR KNOWNLEGDE.THERE ARE THINGS YOU WILL NEVER KNOW,HEAR OR SEE UNTILL YOU MEET
WITH IMPORTERS.(E.G  I  GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE HIVISION MININOTE LAPTOP (BRAND NEW) SELLS FOR 75 DOLLARS ONLY)

3.        YOU WILL MAKE MONEY FROM IT.ITS DAMMMMMM SIMPLE.BUY LAPTOPS FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND CHARGE THEM.

4.        IT MAKES NIGERIA A MORE ICT INCLINED COUNTRY.WITH THE CURRENT TRENDS ARROUND THE WORLD,IT IS  VERY MUCH EVIDENT THAT EVERY BODY  NEEDS A LAPTOP,SO WITH MORE NIGERIANS GETTING THEIR OWN LAPTOPS IT MAKES NIGERIA  A BETTER COUNTRY.

THE RISK  /  CHALLENGES OF BUYING FAIRLY USED LAPTOPS FROM IMPORTERS

1.         YOU WILL ONLY GET A 1 YEAR GUARANTEE/WARRANTEE WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN ANY ( NOT ALL IMPORTERS GIVE GUARANTEES)

2.         FAIRLY USED LAPTOPS LIKE OTHER ELECTRONICS ARE NOT PRONE  TO HAVING PROBLEMS AFTER A LONG TIME OF USING THEM.

3.         THE VALUE OF THE NAIRA IN THE FORIEGN EXCHANGE MARKET WILL DETERMINE THE PRICE OF LAPTOPS PER TIME.

IN CONCLUSION, ALTHOUGH  LIKE IN  ALL ELECTRONICS,THERE ARE HAZARDS OR RISKS INVOLVED IN BUYING FAIRLY USED  ITEMS BUT BUYING FAIRLY USED LAPTOPS  FROM IMPORTERS IS THE BEST OPTION THAT I HAVE SEEN IN  NIGERIA, ESPECIALY LAGOS STATE.
                                                                                                                                                          THANK YOU FOR READING
                                                                                                                              AMAEFULE KINGSLEY,ICT CONSULTANT
                                                                                                                           LEADERSHIP EDGE CONSULT     TEL---07041676943
                                                                                        ADDRESS------LICKS 'N"  CHOPS,BESIDE TANTALIZERS,IKOTUN,LAGOS STATE.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I INVITE YOU TO A ROUND-TABLE-SEMINAR,WITH ONE OF THE FOREMOST IMPORTERS IN LAGOS.
HE IS THE CEO,S.S.B.V LIMITED  WITH OVER  5  YEARS EXPERIENCE IN   LAPTOP IMPORTATION  BUSINESS AND AT THIS SEMINAR, WE WILL BE EDUCATING ALL ATTENDERS ON LAPTOP SALES BUSINESS.
AT THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL ALSO BE CONNECTED TO SOME OF THE BEST  IMPORTERS IN LAGOS  FROM WHO YOU WILL GET YOUR LAPTOPS AT THE CHEAPEST PRICE IN NIGERIA.

THINGS YOU WILL GET BUY ATTENDING THIS ROUND---TABLE SEMINAR

1.    YOU WILL BE CONNECTED TO THE BEST IMPORTERS ARROUND LAGOS

2.     YOU WILL GET TO  SEE AND USE ONE OF THIS LAPTOPS.

3.     YOU WILL  GET TO KNOW  MORE ABOUT LAPTOP BUSINESS.

4.     I  WILL PERSONALLY HELP YOU TO KICK-START YOUR LAPTOP BUSINESS WITH YOUR  30,000 NAIRA CAPITAL  AND I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL MAKE  300% PROFIT IN YOUR 1ST  MONTH IF YOU WORK HARD AND APPLY MY IDEAS.( ONLY FOR THE 1ST 2  LUCKY PEOPLE TO  BOOK THEIR SEATS)

BONUS- ALL ATTENDERS WILL GET A FREE ONLINE FORUM DESIGNED FOR THEM AT NO COST.

DATE-SUNDAY JUNE 21,2009                                        TIME-1ST BATCH- 1PM                  2ND BATCH- 4PM

VENUE-------------LICKS N CHOPS,BESIDE TANTALIZERS,IKOTUN,LAGOS.

SEMINAR FEE--- 5,500 NAIRA  ONLY ( COVERS LUNCH)     
                         2 FREE SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE 1ST 2 PEOPLE TO CALL
   NOTE-THIS IS A ROUND TABLE SEMINAR,SO IT WILL TAKE A DISCUSSION FORMAT WHICH INCLUDES QUESTIONS/ ANSWERS PLUS  LUNCH.
CALL 07041676943 TO BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
  SEMINAR E-BOOK AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT  ATTEND.
YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF MONEY BY ATTENDING THIS SEMINAR,SO DON'T MISS IT FOR ANY REASON.

FOR ALL ENQUIRES CALL 07041676943
REMEMBER,YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF MONEY BY ATTENDING THIS SEMINAR.