Are you earning peanuts from Google AdSense? You can improve on your earnings. This tips will not make you a millionaire overnight, but they will improve your income if you are willing to work. If you hate WORK and you just want a MAGIC FORMULA or a GET RICH QUICK PACKAGE that will turn you to a millionaire overnight, save your time and stop reading. There is no such thing. Google AdSense is not for the LAZY! Good income from Google AdSense does not happen overnight. It takes time, skill and persistence!
Here are the tips for improving your Google AdSense Earnings:
- Treat Google AdSense Publishing as a real venture. You must be committed to work on it until you record success. Remember, an enterprise does not become successful overnight. It takes time and resources.
- Make research on Keywords in the niche market that you are interested in. Do not pick keywords just because they have the highest hits from search engines or they are high paying keywords. Instead, it is advisable that you select keywords that you are ready to work with over a long period. It is better you select something in the niche you are passionate about. For example the word POKER is a high paying keyword, however, if you do not know anything about poker you will be doing yourself a disservice building a website around it. Your visitors will simply know that you are FAKE!
- Build websites for each keyword you are interested in. Each website should focus on one or at most two keywords. This will help them rank high in the search engine. A website focusing on multiple keywords, will have a tough time getting high rank from the search engines.
- Write articles that are rich in content for each website. Each article should be interesting and educating to the human visitors while at the same time it is optimized for the keyword you are focusing on. The content must be such that will add value to the life of visitors (if you are thinking of Robot Generated Articles, then AdSense is not for you).
- Optimize each of the website for the keywords you are focusing on. This will produce two benefits. First, it will increase the traffic directed from the search engine to your website. Also, it will improve the quality of Adverts that Google will display on your website (some adverts generate better income per click than others).
- Promote your websites. That is the simplest way to put it. There are tons of free e-books and articles on how to do this, but I can assure you it takes resources and time to make your website stand out among the millions of website craving for attention online! I will encourage you to start promoting your website for better traffic.
The tips above are not exhaustive, but a good start. If you have more tips that you have experimented with and they work, kindly share with us in the comment section. See you at the top! Cheers 😉